Carers Queensland is the peak body representing and advocating on behalf of carers throughout Queensland.
We work collaboratively with the Carers Associations in each state and territory and our partners to influence the development of policies and essential services at a state level.
Our core work includes:
- representing the voice of carers
- raising awareness of carers and caring in our communities
- research, policy development and effective advocacy
- providing quality services and programs to support the needs of carers and the people they care for
Find out more
- Carers Queensland Strategic Plan 2015 – 2018 –Strategic Plan 2015 - 2018
- Carers Queensland Annual Report 2015 – Carers_Queensland_Annual_Report_2015_Final
- Organisational Structure
- Our Board
- Our Senior Team
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter