Debra Cottrell - Chief Executive Officer
Debra has experience in the health, social welfare and housing areas and a strong commitment to partnership work with government and service providers.
Debra serves on various committees and working groups including:
- Member of Queensland Carers Advisory Committee (Ministerial appointment)
- Member of the HACC Partnership Group
- Member of the Queensland National Disability Insurance Scheme Sub Committee
- Member of the 018 Roundtable Group
- Member of the C3 (consumer consultation) Partnership GroupMember of the National Counselling Program Advisory Committee with:
Queensland Aged & Disability Advocacy
Council on the Ageing, Queensland
- Member of the National Counselling Program Advisory Committee
Debra is committed to assisting the general community to understand what carers do and the enormous role they play in society. She is passionate about working to address existing inequities, so that all Australian citizens can lay claim to being a part of the lucky country.
Senior Management TeamMeet our Senior Management Team.
New Programs &
Client Services Central
Manager, NDIS LAC Partners in the Community
Manager, Client Services
Fundraising & Promotion