Carers Queensland NDIS Local Area Coordination Partners in the Community Program
Carers Queensland is excited to be partnering with the NDIS to provide the Local Area Coordinator (LAC) Partners in the Community (PITC) Program in Ipswich, Toowoomba and Rockhampton, working to ensure more people live fulfilling and connected lives.
As an NDIS LAC PITC, Carers Queensland will get to know you, what’s important to you and help you get the right services in place to support you to have the life you want.
Your support services will be tailored to help to meet your goals, whether you want to become more involved in the community through volunteering, sports clubs or local theatre, live more independently or improve your wellbeing.
How will NDIS LAC support you?
Your NDIS LAC will:
- meet with you, your family and carer to talk about your current support network
- understand what you want to achieve and develop a plan to help you get there
- help you find and access the best support services to meet your needs
- assist you in managing any issues you face with getting services and support
- link you to information and support in the community so you are included and involved.
We will help you get started with the NDIS and ensure the support is meeting your needs.
Complaints and the NDIS
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) welcomes feedback, including complaints. The agency believes people have a right to speak up as it helps it to see what works, what doesn’t and where the agency can make improvements to products and services.
Read the full NDIA Feedback and Complaints policy here.