Advertising and Promotion Guidelines
From time to time, Carers Queensland will advertise or promote goods or services through our media channels including, but not limited to:
- FIRST magazine;
- Regional newsletters;
- Social media e.g., Facebook, Twitter and YouTube;
- Support groups.
Carers Queensland considers every request for paid and unpaid promotion or advertising based on the following guidelines; every request is considering individually on its own merits.
Product or service to be advertised must be:
- relevant to our audience (carers and people who work with carers);
- of good quality and value;
- readily accessible; and
Carers Queensland’s audience is diverse in age, ethnicity, socioeconomic background, occupation, religion, etc. Any good or service to be advertised/promoted must not be:
- offensive to a significant proportion of our community;
- incite hatred, discrimination or violence;
- pornographic or illegal;
- tobacco, alcohol, or other drugs;
- isolating or alienating to a significant proportion of our community.
We also refer to right to defer, bump, or refuse advertising if there is too much existing content, or conflicting content themes.
An acceptance of advertising/promotion does not equate to an endorsement of the product or service unless specifically requested, considered and agreed to by both parties in writing.
Diagram 1. Advertising process
If you have any questions, or want more information, please contact email@example.com.